Nflpa college bowl

NoSaint

Just saw EJ's interview. There are some decent prospects in this game... later round picks or FAs.

Not a lot of stars but a good chance to see some mid/late rounders and udfas and hear some draft experts talk about their strengths and weaknesses real time. I'm admittedly only half watching but they've been pretty good about giving good bios.

Not a lot of stars but a good chance to see some mid/late rounders and udfas and hear some draft experts talk about their strengths and weaknesses real time. I'm admittedly only half watching but they've been pretty good about giving good bios.

Polian is great to listen to... so much knowledge. Talking about Larry Kinnebrew, haha. Edited by YoloinOhio

Polian is great to listen to... so much knowledge

And while in 45 second segments or articles it's 100% calculated, live for 3 hours I feel like you get a little extra honesty and insight.

Plus stories like comparing copeland to the bills own Larry kinnebrew

I didn't watch much cuse ball this year but saw mcshay listed their ilb as the 3rd best prospect in the game - potential connection being obvious for us, I'd be curious to hear more (though I'm well aware the history means little really)

I didn't watch much cuse ball this year but saw mcshay listed their ilb as the 3rd best prospect in the game - potential connection being obvious for us, I'd be curious to hear more (though I'm well aware the history means little really)

They also have a pretty good RB, I am told. I didn't see any Syracuse games either so am not familiar. But Marrone would have recruited these guys. That's the good thing about getting a coach from the college ranks. I am sure he had a lot to do with the Robey and Woods picks/signings.. he played against USC twice when he was there.

They also have a pretty good RB, I am told. I didn't see any Syracuse games either so am not familiar. But Marrone would have recruited these guys. That's the good thing about getting a coach from the college ranks. I am sure he had a lot to do with the Robey and Woods picks/signings.. he played against USC twice when he was there.

I believe he has said Robey was a guy that stood out to him.