Playoffs : SD Chargers at Cincy Bengals

Just Jack

And the fact is that Cincy is never going to do better than Marvin Lewis. They should be thrilled with what he's done there.

As a Bills fan, I would be thrilled if Donahoe had hired Lewis instead of Gregg with two G's.

Would you be equally as thrilled with 5 playoff appearances with 0 playoff wins?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you be equally as thrilled with 5 playoff appearances with 0 playoff wins?

Relatively speaking, yes. That's five Decembers that actually mean something besides, "we need to draft every QB who throws a TD pass in a bowl game."

Relatively speaking, yes. That's five Decembers that actually mean something besides, "we need to draft every QB who throws a TD pass in a bowl game."

I wonder if everyone on this board would share the same sentiment as you.

My feeling is that most people would say that they like Lewis, but he just can't win in the postseason, time for a change.

I wonder if everyone on this board would share the same sentiment as you.

My feeling is that most people would say that they like Lewis, but he just can't win in the postseason, time for a change.

I'd agree. They need to take the next step. I'd be happy taking the first step. Again, it's relative to Your current state of mind. Bengal fans, rightly so, want change. As a lifelong Bills fan, I'm envious of their success, limited as it is.

I suppose being a Bills fan sets the bar pretty damn low.