OSU - Clemson Orange Bowl

That's what I think. I think that 3 QBs, Clowney, Mack, Watkins and Matthews are all off the board by the time that the Bills pick. If I had to guess at the other guy off the board I would say Barr. I am assuming that Hundley stays in school. Something like this:

Hou- Bridgewater

Cle (from STL) - Manziel

Jax - Bortles

STL (from Cle) - Matthews

Oak - Clowney

ATL - Mack

TB - Watkins

Minn - Barr

If the Bills stay put, they'll get a premier talent.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Watkins but wasn't comfortable with him at #9.

He is putting on a freaking clinic tonight.

Speed, hands, breaks tackles, high points the ball; just cannot be stopped.

Still not 100% comfortable at #9. However if he plays this inspired in the NFL the sky is the limit.

Edited by Why So Serious?

If the Bills stay put, they'll get a premier talent.

If those were the 1st 8 players I would trade down. If they stayed I think that Marquis Lee would be my choice. I think that there are the QBs, Watkins, Mack, Matthews and Clowney and then a step down in terms of talent. I am not sure that all 3 of the QBs belong in the top tier (I'm not a big Bortles fan) but they will be off the board.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I've been on the Kelvin Benjamin bus for a while but damn, Watkins is athletic and fights for the ball well.

Same here. But I'm surprised at how well Watkins is playing. Granted, no Bradley Roby, but I doubt even Roby could stop him tonight. I'm not even sure if Benjamin will declare for the draft.

The other guy I really like is Jordan Matthews out of Vanderbilt. Great athlete.

Same here. But I'm surprised at how well Watkins is playing. Granted, no Bradley Roby, but I doubt even Roby could stop him tonight. I'm not even sure if Benjamin will declare for the draft.

The other guy I really like is Jordan Matthews out of Vanderbilt. Great athlete.

Yeah. It's good to see him play well when it matters. My other guy is Marquise Lee.

Yeah. It's good to see him play well when it matters. My other guy is Marquise Lee.

I like Lee as well an think that you could get him at 9. I am not an Evans guy. I have seen a lot of him and just don't think that he can get seperation at the next level. I love Kelvin Benjamin but he is raw. He may come back.

I like Lee as well an think that you could get him at 9. I am not an Evans guy. I have seen a lot of him and just don't think that he can get seperation at the next level. I love Kelvin Benjamin but he is raw. He may come back.

Lee fell off the radar because of injuries but a year ago he was the best wr in college. Tons of talent.

How much is it that Sammy Watkins is a stud and how much is it that OSU's defense is just brutal?

I am an OSU fan and the answer is both. Watkins was projected as the top skill player in the draft (outside of QBs). He has done nothing to change that. With that being said the Buckeye defense stinks.