GENO - Dumb dumb

did you read the story? At all?

Not at all, but it wasn't about the story at all as much as the narrative of what goes on with these athletes. The website it was on is dedicated to getting women to hook up with celeb athletes and tips on how to do so. There are a hundred sites that do this for women, give them tips, post numbers of athletes, etc.

I have browsed them a few times, there are quite a few Bills on there. I remember Aaron Williams had a thread about him early in his career where his personal information was posted including cell#, estimations on his worth and income broken down to monthly payments.

Some of these sites actually have calculators and tables to figure out what monthly payments could be in child support, etc. and stories of SuperHeads conquests in which she had 3 kids by three different athletes and at one point was dating Brian Urlacher. Anyway, yeah, it's a business for these women to get on top of these athletes. When they don't get the money from them they sell the story and cash in on the last ounce of cash cow they once rode.

My wife and 3 daughters take offense. and rightly so.

my son might agree , but that has not stopped him from pursuing all of them

: )

You're son has pursued your wife and 3 daughters?!?!?!? :o

I see what you did there .

He might have chased them around the couch as a child to punch them. But if i infer correctly. and i think i do..

No.

My bad.

Sorry....I couldn't resist it. B-)