Kevin Gilbride retires

DPR4444

Have you seen Buddy lately?? I also watched the Football Life episode, not sure how old he is, but it doesn't appear that's aged well at all. The best he may be capable of is running Gilbrides toe over with his walker.

They are throwing a party for Gilbride. Buddy Ryan says he will throw the first punch :w00t:

I just watched that 'Football Life' from the 1993 Oilers. Gilbride really showed some class handling the entire Buddy Ryan thing.

Gilbride was a pretty decent OC here was he not? If i remember correctly? Another coach/player that leaves the Bills and gets a ring(s)...oh well.

Have you seen Buddy lately?? I also watched the Football Life episode, not sure how old he is, but it doesn't appear that's aged well at all. The best he may be capable of is running Gilbrides toe over with his walker.

Yeah it is 20 years later. i am saying back during the season in 93 Gilbride could of and should of kicked Buddy's butt.

Funny, but i wonder if you match the two careers up against each others who would be better. Buddy or Kevin?