Anyone see Napoleon Dynamite

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's it about, other than crudity?

211465[/snapback]

There's not a bit of crudity in it. The closest thing to it is when Napleon's uncle gives his girl a flyer for herbal supplements to increase her breast size. I don't think there's a single curse word in the whole movie.

There's not a bit of crudity in it.  The closest thing to it is when Napleon's uncle gives his girl a flyer for herbal supplements to increase her breast size.  I don't think there's a single curse word in the whole movie.

218141[/snapback]

I concur. Harshest word may be crap. Napoleon says instead words like flipping and gosh.

Very Morman of the writers, not surprising seeing as they're Mormans (note, that's not Moorman, it's the Ryan Denney version :) ).

How many of you stayed till past the credits? I bet you don't even know about the wedding scene with Nap's brother and LaFonda. Most people leave during the credits and miss it. It's about another 5 minutes of movie.

Did anyone else think LaFonda was going to be a guy? I thought for sure they were going to go with that twist.

I bet you don't even know about the wedding scene with Nap's brother and LaFonda. 

218453[/snapback]

Or that her name was spelled LaFawnduh.

I never considered that she might be a guy, but I thought for sure that she was gonna be HUUGGE!

That song Kip sang killed me....

"I love technology.

But not as much as you, you see.

I love technology.

Always and forever.

Always and forever."

I don't know if it was the fact that everyone talked it up, or what, but i sat through an hour of that movie last night, didn't laugh ONCE, and turned it off... (you know a movie is bad when I was thinking "man, I'm missing a re-run of Futurama for this)..

The thing is, I find the lines you guys quoting here funnier than they were in the movie.

I may watch the end, but as of now, I'd give it 1/10...