NFL record weekend for touchdowns

mart

Last weekend the NFL set a record for touchdowns with 90 or so. 31 teams scored touchdowns. Can anyone guess which team did not? Having said that I see this week Coach Marrone has given QB a vote of confidence with the words going to be-----. Thats great and he should be confident of EJ going foreward,but what I don!t get is him saying they will simplify the offense for EJ. Should!nt it be the opposite and let him throw the ball all over the field to see what he can do without him being restrained. Let him audible whenever he sees something, but if after over 500 plays this year, and who knows how many in college and high school, he has to make it easier for him to run the offense, then I think there is a problem. Would!nt coaching help him? We have a QB Coach and a head Coach who never played the position and who now are in the big leagues. I think Jim Kelly could teach EJ more in a month than anyone else on the Bills staff could in a year. Just saying.

yeah the Bills sucked against a good defense

did you see the Ravens - Vikes game in the snow?

In the final 125 seconds, there was 36 points scored and five lead changes, each team believing it had scored the game-winning touchdown only to see it answered within seconds.

snow games are unpredictable

There were over 100 TDs scored, not sure of the final number though.

EJ is the problem. I guess it is to be expected with a rookie, but it should never be this bad. And with the way the NFL is making it SO SUPER EASY for QBs these days, we shouldn't have to wait for EJ to figure it out. When was the last time a QB 'figured it out' anyways? Most show that they have it in the first couple games and either flame out or its a slow death.

Seriously who was the last young QB to start off ****ty then end up being good? I honestly cannot think of a single one right now.

PS: Don't lose your faith in Marrone/Hackett untill they have a QB who can actually run their offense. What do you expect the coaches to do when their QB can't hit one of three wide open receivers?

Teach him better footwork and arm angles with him under center rather than in the shotgun,

and stop with the 7 yard passing plays.

You would not learn to be a top violin player, from someone who is a drum player, and then

if he can!t cut it dump him and try again in the draft. Don!t keep him around another

two years. Swallow the pride and move on.

If you need to blame people or positions

EJ is the problem (yet IIRC he still puts up 17 ppg when he's in)

SJ is the problem

CJ is the problem

FJ is the problem

OLine and no run lanes has been non existent

D allowing 1+ big rush play per game has been the problem

PR's have been non existent

KR's have been non existent

ST's allowing big returns have been the problem