Most Creative Playoff Possibility

Can someone please give me hope for the playoffs?? I'm looking for creative ways that we can still make it.

My thought is this:

The Patriots come down with bird flu and can't travel. They are quarantined in the training facility for the next 2 months.

The Dolphins take a celebratory cruise and are eaten by chemically/genetically "mutated sea bass"

Ravens? Fogetaboutit....they are taken out by an angry mob of political activists in the Baltimore area protesting the overtrapping of softshell crab

Jets? They were all caught with hair ribbons and posed for a team photo with Sanchise...mob beatings ensued.

I think with these scenarios, we are a lock.

Global sea rise of 200 feet. Miami gone, Boston gone, NY gone, Baltimore ba-bye, Jacksonville gone, Oakland c ya, Houston sucks huh, payback for being the oil city I suppose.

AFC contracted by 7 teams by my count.

Our season is over though thanks to our remaining opponents being flooded out, myself included. Unfortunately I wouldn't miss out on the playoffs as we still would be out in this scenario. Doh!

Global sea rise of 200 feet. Miami gone, Boston gone, NY gone, Baltimore ba-bye, Jacksonville gone, Oakland c ya, Houston sucks huh, payback for being the oil city I suppose.

Our season is over though thanks to our remaining opponents being flooded out, myself included. Unfortunately I wouldn't miss out on the playoffs as we still would be out in this scenario. Doh!

Nope, bills win AFC east in your scenario

That was a hell of an attempt...there has to be a way. Maybe they'll start fracking in Cincinnati and the stadium will be swallowed by an enormous sink hole. Dalton...gone. AJ Green....gone. Neidermeyer...dead! They revisit our OT loss and the NFL declares it an actual win. We make the playoffs.

Can someone please give me hope for the playoffs?? I'm looking for creative ways that we can still make it.

My thought is this:

The Patriots come down with bird flu and can't travel. They are quarantined in the training facility for the next 2 months.

The Dolphins take a celebratory cruise and are eaten by chemically/genetically "mutated sea bass"

Ravens? Fogetaboutit....they are taken out by an angry mob of political activists in the Baltimore area protesting the overtrapping of softshell crab

Jets? They were all caught with hair ribbons and posed for a team photo with Sanchise...mob beatings ensued.

I think with these scenarios, we are a lock.

Ralph Wilson and russ Brandon fight to the death on Celebrity Death Match on MTV. Winner gets full control of the franchise. they fight to a tie where they both perish, and Jim Kelly is awarded ownership by default.

other than that, no chance in hell for eternity ever.