Any good restaurants in downtown Rochester ??

Will in be Rochester on a business trip this Friday and staying downtown. Any restaurants in the downtown area I should know of ??

Thank y'a all for your help !

Marc in Montréal

15993[/snapback]

I believe there is a place that serves a fine cuisene called "La Garbage Plateau". I am sure a few folks here can give you directions.

If you're a real Bills fan.  You will go to Nicks for a GARBAGE PLATE

16003[/snapback]

Would love to go for a garbage plate...only problem is, if I remember correctly, Nick's is not located dowtown (but i might be wrong on that), and i probably wont have time to venture outside of downtonw Rochester that much.

Le Nicks

320 W. Main St.

16000[/snapback]

Har!

Yes, there's always that. If you want a great date place, try Dish, on Monroe Avenue. You will NOT be disappointed. food is top notch. A weebit pricey, but hey. Might help matters later in the evening.

If that's not your bag, try Mamasans on Monroe if you like quality thai.

It's actually called "Plat D'Ordures"

16013[/snapback]

It was a joke, and most "non-French" speaking dorks around here would not have understood. Of course if you want to be an anal retentive Dexter like Tom, then you are correct. But in the sense of "good" humor, you would have gone along with it. :w00t:

There is a place called Panzaris in the Corn Hill area that serve excellent italian fare at a reasonable price the address is 321 exchange blvd in downtown rochester. If you want you can look in the restaurant menu section of the rochester yellow pages and you will see the cuisine they serve and the prices. Trust me....Very good!!! Reservations are best but they will except walk-ins

Dinosaur BBQ is good too. I work 1 block from this place and the food is excellent too. A note of caution.....you need to get there at 11am or after 1pm otherwise you will wait 30-45 minutes or so for a table. No reservations are needed.