Rex Ryan vs Nate Hackett - Give him your lunch money now!

HailMary

You would think that practicing against Pettine's D every day that our offense would be prepared to face Rex. Even if we don't win another game all year I want to beat the Jets bad next week. Let's see what team shows up to play. How the team responds after such a bad loss as well as being pretty much mathematically eliminated from the playoffs will say a lot about this team and our coaches

Nah, I'm flying in for the game with my two boys. Win is guaranteed.

For who, the Jets?

Until the Bills OC can figure out how to move the ball against that heavy blitzing 3-4 the Bills are screwed. Eight sacks, thats right 8 sacks on EJ last Jets game (week 3), 42 passing attempts for EJ vs 25 rushes.

Its like Gailey was fired and his younger, not as smart clone took over the 2013 Bills offense.

For who, the Jets?

Until the Bills OC can figure out how to move the ball against that heavy blitzing 3-4 the Bills are screwed. Eight sacks, thats right 8 sacks on EJ last Jets game (week 3), 42 passing attempts for EJ vs 25 rushes.

Its like Gailey was fired and his younger, not as smart clone took over the 2013 Bills offense.

OH so agreed. And this is my biggest issue out of the many issues I have with the over matched Marrone - he didn't consider all of the D coordinator's Mr Wet Behind His Ears was going to face this year. Ryan twice, Pat's D twice, Zimmer is Cincy, KC's D, Ryan in NO, I could go on.

Hey Doug - since you didnt pet your dog again yesterday and likely wont after next week as well, go buy a kitten.