Big UB football games coming up

PromoTheRobot

The "game of the season" so far is Tuesday (11/5) against Ohio. The game is on ESPN2 but please consider going in you are in WNY. UB is on a 6 game win streak. Ohio, along with Bowling Green, are their biggest rivals to win the MAC East. A win Tuesday puts them in the driver's seat to win the division and locks them into bowl eligibility. (Only major conference schools go to bowls with 6 wins.) Also get the chance to see Khalil Mack live.

Also keep in mind the season finale to be played at RWS the friday after Thanksgiving against Bowling Green. It's a chance to get that 8th tailgate in at RWS since the Bills are in Toronto that weekend.

PTR

I just read on ESPN that UB LB Khalil Mack is rated the 12 best player in the country. Never heard of the dude let alone seem him play.

Kid is a player. I would love to see the bills get him if he falls to them in the 2nd round. Projected right now to go late first/early second. 12th best player in the country seems a tad high but who knows. This should be a good game & with the weather being nice(highs in the 50's, no rain) hopefully they get a nice turnout for the game.

I just read on ESPN that UB LB Khalil Mack is rated the 12 best player in the country. Never heard of the dude let alone seem him play.

Not sure how you can never have heard of the guy...unless someone doesn't watch or read about college football. Mack is well known nationally now.

Really looking forward to this game tomorrow night. Tuesday night is such a boring sports night. It will be good to see UB and Buffalo getting some national airtime. That game will be shown in every sports bar around the country and that's your only Vegas college action that night.... Lot's of football junkies will be watching...

Not sure how you can never have heard of the guy...unless someone doesn't watch or read about college football. Mack is well known nationally now.

Really looking forward to this game tomorrow night. Tuesday night is such a boring sports night. It will be good to see UB and Buffalo getting some national airtime. That game will be shown in every sports bar around the country and that's your only Vegas college action that night.... Lot's of football junkies will be watching...

Bowling Green plays Miami(Ohio) also tomorrow I believe.

This officiating crew should be fired immediately after the final whistle.

Agreed its bad. If I was a die hard Ohio fan, something would have gone through my tv on that "not really a" safety call (in addition to their laundry list of questionable at best calls to that point)

The legend of khalil Mack. "You don't even have to be in the end zone for him to safety you"

But man...Oliver is a man amongst boys.