What to do with TJ Graham?

People like to say this but it's just not true. The Bills offense averages 71 plays a game. The defense averages 75 snaps a game. Special teams snaps a game - 32.

It's more like special teams are 1/5.5 of the game.

I think that is amazingly obvious fraction. That just blew my mind how elegant and accurate that is, offense is 2/5ths, defense is 2/5ths and Special teams is 1/5th.

This should be used by all of footballdom in place of the stupid "it's 1/3 of the game."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been hot and cold. He'll make a few plays and then he'll have a bad drop (or a fumble in this case). He showed good hustle trying to get to Smith on that pick 6, but obviously for nought.

I don't know that we'll find someone truly better to replace him at this point; we should just move him down the depth chart. Goodwin is the man for go routes. Easley and Hogan deserve a legitimate chance at a spot in the regular rotation. I know Easley goofed on his chance today, but they haven't been given enough chances to prove their worth since preseason.

I think TJ is one of those typical college WR guys who either "get it" in year 3 or the team, they simply do not offer another contract to when his rookie deal is done. He is fast and can influence safeties deep. He may be WR 4 or 5 and then he's gone unless he breaks out.

We traded down. Not up.

And got kiko with the FREE pick. Thanks Dan Snyder for giving all ur RG3 picks to the Rams and finally giving us a pro bowl LB from the draft.

Call me a Bills Homer but I think Goodwin is as good as Tavon Austin who the Rams traded up to grab with our pick at 8.

Its very hard to utilize little speed dudes in the NFL. Having 2 of them (tj and goodwin) hurts their chances to develop even more, although Hackett had them both split wide on a handful of plays. I think he liked to send em both deep against cover 2 like KC to take both deep safeties out of the play and simplify the field for our rookie QB's.

Has anyone asked Marrone at a presser why Tj over Goodwin?