Taj Mahal (music not historial monument)

PaattMaann

I am going to see Taj Mahal perform some delicious blues tonight - it has been a goal of mine for many years to get to see him perform, but for various reasons I have never been able to see a show...the guys awesome, and I am verrrryyyy excited

tonight he is performing with Vusi Mahlasela (amazing voice from Africa) and some other modern Blues performers...gonna be an epic night....

if anyone is in the buffalo area and is blues enthusiast...I strongly consider checking the show out (30 dollar ticks)

I am going to see Taj Mahal perform some delicious blues tonight - it has been a goal of mine for many years to get to see him perform, but for various reasons I have never been able to see a show...the guys awesome, and I am verrrryyyy excited

tonight he is performing with Vusi Mahlasela (amazing voice from Africa) and some other modern Blues performers...gonna be an epic night....

if anyone is in the buffalo area and is blues enthusiast...I strongly consider checking the show out (30 dollar ticks)

I have Taj Mahal CD's going back to the early 70's (when they came out) LOL.

I used to sing "Fishin Blues" to each of my kids, and now to my youngest grandchild, to rock them to sleep.

Have seen him live about 4 or 5 times at free outdoor shows.

You are in for The Real Thing!

Favorite song title is "You Ain't No Streetwalker Mama Honey but You Sure Know How to Strut Your Stuff". :w00t:

his albums and performances after the passing of Davis would argue otherwise (the Grammy awards say hello)

He did get a Grammy for 'Senor Blues'

Edited by rockpile