Crypto Locker Virus infects thousands of computers

Frit0 Bandit0

My buddy on the news in Va

He was telling me about this last night...Havent seen the guy in awhile so I met him for dinner at the Texas roadhouse ... He was trying to tell me about backing up my computer and I was telling him to catch up with the beers and quit talking me to death about work

Just thought he was being a little dramatic about work and then bam here he is on TV....He knows damn well when my computer quits working right it usually gets tossed out of the window and I go buy another one. The last one wouldnt give me my dvd back and it payed for it with its life.

Here's a wild wacky idea. Don't open files that are sent through email you didn't request.

BTW, my friend is the one from Intellitech, the business guy in the beginning he told me was a MIT graduate....I think I was supposed to be impressed but I was already 8 beers into the wind and my attention bandwidth was diminished.

but how am i supposed to view their pictures they send me so i know whether or not i actually do want a casual local hook-up...this is a real catch-22

Here's a wild wacky idea. Don't open files that are sent through email you didn't request.

but how am i supposed to view their pictures they send me so i know whether or not i actually do want a casual local hook-up...this is a real catch-22

Oh Poojer, if they're that good at finding your direct email, don't you think they could also find your address and just knock on your door?