Sorry to tell you.....

Spikes16

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol swamie... I have watched all the games , yes. I wouldnt make an opinion on Drew`s performance without watching.

15878[/snapback]

Apparently you need to watch alot closer because Drew has shown some things we haven't seen until now in his three years here. He's been getting rid of the ball quickly and decisively, avoiding pressure by stepping up into or outside of the pocket when possible. And the strength and accuracy is still there. The OLine has not played as a full unit yet either but there have been obvious improvements at LG and C.

I dont know about a SB but a mobile QB,Jeff Garcia, would have helped.

15904[/snapback]

i do agree with you that a mobile qb might have helped a little. but, one thing that is GOING to help even more is the coaches that were brought in here. i'm not a huge bledsoe fan, but i feel that he WILL bounce back this year and have a great year if he stays healthy.

Apparently you need to watch alot closer because Drew has shown some things we haven't seen until now in his three years here. He's been getting rid of the ball quickly and decisively, avoiding pressure by stepping up into or outside of the pocket when possible. And the strength and accuracy is still there. The OLine has not played as a full unit yet either but there have been obvious improvements at LG and C.

15905[/snapback]

Improvements at C???? Teague??? OK :w00t:

I know its pre-season,ass munch, but they will be the same old team. My opinion. So  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

15862[/snapback]

I like it when comeone express their "opinion", then get all huffy when someone else expresses a differing "opinion".

What did you expect when you posted this? A unanimous agreement? All hail Spikes16? You do realize that most people think that Bledsoe has done very well this preseason (and not just this biased board)?

BTW, I also think you're an assclown. But that's my "opinion". B)

lol swamie... I have watched all the games , yes. I wouldnt make an opinion on Drew`s performance without watching.

15878[/snapback]

Please explain what it is that Drew is doing that justifies your statement about his poor play.

It seems to me that you simply don't like Drew and regardless of how he plays your opinion is already made up. Give me some specifics for your arguement.

Oh really? So your telling me that given Drew`s performance this pre-season that you all are comfortable with him leading us into the playoffs this year??

15867[/snapback]

Have you even WATCHED him play this preseason, because if you did, you wouldn't be ready to jump off a building. He has been very quick getting rid of the ball, very accurate with most of his throws, and the only time you saw him on his back he had about 2 seconds before 11 people rushed the line and buried him.

Be sad and gloomy on your own, dude, and maybe watch Bledsoe play a little bit if you get because you're seeing something differently than everyone else.

My goodness you have made everyone all upset at you. Fact is Bills have so many new components to team this year from coaching to new players that none of us have seen in any meaningful action its just not possible to know either way how Bills are going to be, and its only ten days until we start to get some answers and perhaps get to have some opinions based on reality.... relax alittle they just might be a great deal of fun to watch this year

This has been one of the most enjoyable threads I have read in a long time, thanks Spikes16................Oh you are an assclown!

Bledsoe sucks, but I'm a huge fan, Teague sucks, but I'm a huge fan, TD droped the ball, but I'm a huge fan, everyone sucks but I'm a huge fan, I've watched all the games, 'cause I'm a huge Bills fan. Everything points to improvement, take off your blinders Seabiscut.

I know this team is a far cry from the early 90s squad, but then again, the league is completely different now. That said, this is a good little stat from that era:

The Buffalo Bills had a combined 6-12 (preseason) record in their four Super Bowl years.

Preseason don't mean stevestojan. Get over it and let's get ready for some real football. Speaking of which, playing Deion this year has me psyched. I hope Moulds scores 4 on him.

I know this team is a far cry from the early 90s squad, but then again, the league is completely different now.  That said, this is a good little stat from that era:

The Buffalo Bills had a combined 6-12 (preseason) record in their four Super Bowl years.

Preseason don't mean stevestojan.  Get over it and let's get ready for some real football.  Speaking of which, playing Deion this year has me psyched.  I hope Moulds scores 4 on him.

15952[/snapback]

But Ithought you want us to RunTheDamnBall! :w00t:

I am a die-hard Buff fan, but the team will do no better than last years record. Bledsoe is finished. That has been evident the whole pre-season. I know no game plans have been established for the games but it doesnt matter. He is the same old Drew with the same old O-line.We are in for a long disapointing season once again.  :w00t:

15852[/snapback]

Then I guess we're DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!