Sorry to tell you.....

Spikes16

I am a die-hard Buff fan, but the team will do no better than last years record. Bledsoe is finished. That has been evident the whole pre-season. I know no game plans have been established for the games but it doesnt matter. He is the same old Drew with the same old O-line.We are in for a long disapointing season once again. :devil:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a die-hard Buff fan, but the team will do no better than last years record. Bledsoe is finished. That has been evident the whole pre-season. I know no game plans have been established for the games but it doesnt matter. He is the same old Drew with the same old O-line.We are in for a long disapointing season once again.  :devil:

15852[/snapback]

and no game plans have been established? are you kidding? these coaches plan weeks and even months out in advance, so check yourself.

I am a die-hard Buff fan, but the team will do no better than last years record. Bledsoe is finished. That has been evident the whole pre-season. I know no game plans have been established for the games but it doesnt matter. He is the same old Drew with the same old O-line.We are in for a long disapointing season once again.  :devil:

15852[/snapback]

Sorry to tell you, but basing season predictions on preseason performance is idiotic.

15852[/snapback]

So, what makes you think things aren't any better? The number of interceptions, sacks, completion percentage, yards per rush... or just a general sense of doom?

Sorry to tell you, but basing season predictions on preseason performance is idiotic.

15863[/snapback]

Oh really? So your telling me that given Drew`s performance this pre-season that you all are comfortable with him leading us into the playoffs this year??

lol swamie... I have watched all the games , yes. I wouldnt make an opinion on Drew`s performance without watching.

15878[/snapback]

ok ok ok. fair enough. so what do you suggest the team does then if we're in such a downward spiral?

ok ok ok.  fair enough.  so what do you suggest the team does then if we're in such a downward spiral?

15881[/snapback]

We cant do anything now. Its too late. TD dropped the ball in the off season by not upgrading the QB position. I am not a non- Bills fan bashing the team. I am a realistic Bills fan upset at the coming season from what I have seen from the offense. I hope I am wrong, but I am not blinded by my devotion to Buffalo.

We cant do anything now. Its too late. TD dropped the ball in the off season by not upgrading the QB position. I am not a non- Bills fan bashing the team. I am a realistic Bills fan upset at the coming season from what I have seen from the offense. I hope I am wrong, but I am not blinded by my devotion to Buffalo.

15889[/snapback]

so your saying if the qb position was upgraded we would be fine. everything would be hunky doorie on one bills drive? perhaps a superbowl?