Bills are undefeated vs. Saints at the Superdome

eball

This is meaningless.

It's a good stat.

20 & 35 respectively is a bit old to be in diapers...if that's their level of maturity, we should be able to beat them handily.

Tom brady STILL wears diapers and dresses according to all the pictures I see here. He even wears dresses on the field per JaxBills. Nice photo by the way.

So how about last year when the Rams beat the Seahawks and then tied them on the other matchup they had? Are the Seahawks pretenders since the Rams are not contenders?

If the Bills win, the Bills deserve credit man. Let's be real.

If the Saints drop their second game in a row to teams that, let's face it, are, for different reasons, having problems, especially after resting up through the bye and now playing in the dome, the perception will surely be that they are not as good as many people thought they were.

And for sure if the Bills win, which is a possible outcome, they will deserve credit.

It's a good stat.

Tom brady STILL wears diapers and dresses according to all the pictures I see here. He even wears dresses on the field per JaxBills. Nice photo by the way.

can't take credit for the pic. I found it somewhere. Just cant remember where.

P.S. its a tutu

Edited by JaxBills

one of the most meaningless stats ever is overall WL record vs a particular team, I don't know why they ever report them......that being said, I like our chances!!!! 4-0 in the DOME!

True for most cases. However our WL against the patriots seems to be an accurate curse/prediction

Outside of the division, especially outside the conference, it is a meaningless stat