My gameday prognostications...

The Senator

Having Gilmore back for the 1st time is such a big upgrade in my opinion over any DB we have on the field, it really could have a significant impact on the game today.

And it's not just the upgrade with Gilmore; it makes everybody else better and gives the defense more options to work with too.

e.g. Today you now have the option of of putting McKelvin over AJ Green and giving him plenty of help over the top with Byrd. Then tell Gilmore he has the Z all over the field while Pettine focuses on getting after Dalton like he slapped his momma. The Bengals OLine is nothing to write home about and if Pettine doesn't feel the need to have his secondary dipping their toes in their first week together, today could be a very unpleasant day for Ginger Andy.

It's definitely been a real problem for the Defense.

But having our secondary intact for the first time this year could end up making a significant difference.

The defense would be the only reason we would be competitive, let alone win. I question starting a practice squad Q.B. Maybe he'll be fine, but I have my doubts.

Besides rain, I predict...

Buffalo Bills 51

Cincinnati Bengals 0

See y'all at The Ralph in a few hours...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

16 and 3 baby!!!!! :beer:

You are the definition of a true blue Bills fan :)

Think this game will be closer than people think

Lets see how it turns out .