[closed]Hackett showing signs of adapting...

Big Turk

I know it might not be a popular thread but I really like what I am seeing in the adaptations by Hackett...

Bills have been running that reverse play since week one, last week they faked it and had a wide open Lee Smith trip on a sure TD, this week on the second play they throw out of it and get a PI in the endzone...

Hackett realized his zone running scheme wasn't working well especially against the Jets, then comes back and runs a power man on man run blocking scheme the next two weeks against the #4 and #3 run defenses running for 200+ and 150+ yards...

Hackett sprinkled in a few screens last night, both resulted in good gains

Hackett throwing more crossing routes instead of deep sideline throws and threw the ball deep in the middle of the field deep against Baltimore, once for a TD, the other picked off but would have been a TD if not for an underthrow...

Hackett is young and developing but I think its very positive we are adapting and his adaptations are working very well, especially in the run game...

[This is an automated response]<br />

<br />

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br />

<br />

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br />

<br />

Thank you.