Go on the record

boyst

Haven't given any thought to bold predictions this week but just to put something out there, I like road underdogs San Diego to beat Tennessee and St. Louis to beat Dallas.

This one obviously isn't looking so great.

Pats, unfortunately, win big.

You can't comment on a game that's at halftime!

Pats, unfortunately, win big. So do Dolphins.

Bills win a slog fest, 17-13.

Alonso & McK with a pick.

Gino becomes the second Jets QB with a butt fumble. Dareus picks it up and rumbles and stumbles it back 40 yards for six. Geno cries during his press conference.

Bank on it.

Dolphins will lose.

NE loses today @ Tampa Bay

Brady runs out of targets. Gets frustrated with his young receiving corps. Tampa Bay has nothing to lose.

Of course, it could also end up a shut out blow out against Tampa. But if TB loses I will look really smart like I know something!

As far as the Bills. I will go bold and say Woods has a career day, Mario Williams doesn't get a sack, Dareus does. And EJ throws 3 TD's

Either way, anyone got anything else to put out there?

ah, how's that working out for ya?

Brady has NOT been accurate this year.

I argued with San Jose about this in another thread.

Brady had Dobson WIDE OPEN in the endzone and threw it at his feet.

Then threw a quick WR screen at his feet.

Then threw an INT right into the hands of a Tampa Bay player.

And as I replied at the time, Brady is throwing to two rookie wide receivers who aren't reading the field the same way Brady is.

In other words, a pass that doesn't connect can be as much the receivers fault as the QBs fault.

Given Brady's track record, I"m giving the benefit of the doubt to the future HOF QB and not the rookie wide receivers.

Also in last week's game, there were numerous drops by the NE receivers.

And as I replied at the time, Brady is throwing to two rookie wide receivers who aren't reading the field the same way Brady is.

In other words, a pass that doesn't connect can be as much the receivers fault as the QBs fault.

Given Brady's track record, I"m giving the benefit of the doubt to the future HOF QB and not the rookie wide receivers.

Also in last week's game, there were numerous drops by the NE receivers.

I agree with much of what you say.

But when you have a WR standing in the endzone with NO ONE within 10 feet and you throw the ball at their feet, it's not the WR's fault.

Nor is it the WR fault when you throw a pass straight into the hands of a Tampa CB.