Rams are an embarrassment

Man, I've never seen worse tackling in my life. Their special teams are like watching Trott Vocational v. Kenmore West in the early 70's. Martz is a bobo who hired his buddy to coach the defense. He also got rid of Bobby April because Bobby April couldn't coach special teams. Martz's drafts for the past few years have been show-off sessions, rather than team-building. It's absurd.

But more absurd, perhaps, was watching the Falcons come down to score in the last couple minutes....with Vick, Dunn, et. al still on the field with a 23 point lead. Poor judgment by the coach, poor sportsmanship all around.

But more absurd, perhaps, was watching the Falcons come down to score in the last couple minutes....with Vick, Dunn, et. al still on the field with a 23 point lead.  Poor judgment by the coach, poor sportsmanship all around.

207157[/snapback]

I'd stick it up Martz's ass like that too if I were the coach. I've seen martz run it up more then a few times. It's not even like they were passing. Run after run. Rams can't stop that when they know it is coming, tough.

But more absurd, perhaps, was watching the Falcons come down to score in the last couple minutes....with Vick, Dunn, et. al still on the field with a 23 point lead.  Poor judgment by the coach, poor sportsmanship all around.

Martz does the same thing. Probably an :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to Martz by Mora, if not some backroom thing we don't know about.

207157[/snapback]

Actually more absurd to me was watching the Rams try to mount a drive, down by 30, with a minute left, when Bulger looked half-dead. Especially when they spiked it with 15 seconds left. What possible purpose does that serve?

Actually more absurd to me was watching the Rams try to mount a drive, down by 30, with a minute left, when Bulger looked half-dead.  Especially when they spiked it with 15 seconds left.  What possible purpose does that serve?

207994[/snapback]

That was surreal. I've never seen a team getting so badly beat actively conspire to prolong the agony.