Coaches who actually coach

26TrapDraw

Particularly on the defensive side of the ball Pettine has assembled a staff of assistants who are doing a great job at coaching up players like Leodis Mckelvin who for once looks dare I say dominant because of coaches like Donnie Henderson. There's a marked difference in the attitude of players and they are buying into Pettines system. This is why I believe it won't be long before this defense becomes dominant.

LV

Particularly on the defensive side of the ball Pettine has assembled a staff of assistants who are doing a great job at coaching up players like Leodis Mckelvin who for once looks dare I say dominant because of coaches like Donnie Henderson. There's a marked difference in the attitude of players and they are buying into Pettines system. This is why I believe it won't be long before this defense becomes dominant.

LV

Yup, Donnie Henderson was a DC with the Jets previously, he knows his stuff...the fact Pettine brought over quite a few Jet positioncoaches that knew exactly what he wanted from his players didn't hurt either and may be just as important

Edited by matter2003