Is Sully no longer on GR?

bbb

Sullivan has been a Bills/OBD skeptic for the past 13 years. That has made him overwhelmingly right. I simply do not understand the hatred for him on this board.

He got here in 1987, I believe, and right away I remember talking with my father about "who is this guy who is so negative about everything?" so don't think it's got anything to do with the Bills last 13 years.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got here in 1987, I believe, and right away I remember talking with my father about "who is this guy who is so negative about everything?" so don't think it's got anything to do with the Bills last 13 years.

I think one of the things people want from news is to hear something new. Sully just seems to pile on. There is no desire to have him make stuff up, just he always seem to focus on rehashing easily seen QB failure and failed to deliver new news about FO failings. There was more of a real story about why Ralph and the FO kept picking failed QBs than his almost mindless whining about the failings of the individual players.