Stat of the week vs. Panthers

boyst

As a Carolina native there is a lot of stats and talk going on right now... one that I thought was interesting...

Carolina is 9-5 when Newton runs for over 50 yards a game.

Methinks this will be the responsibility of Moats, Alonso and Lawson.

What's their record when he doesn't get 50 yards?

oh my... 5-9. :wallbash:

What? This doesn't make sense. The way I understood it is there were 14 games that Newton ran for over 50 yrds. and was 9-5 in those games. The Big cat wanted to know what the record is in the rest of the games that he did not run over 50 yrds.

What? This doesn't make sense. The way I understood it is there were 14 games that Newton ran for over 50 yrds. and was 9-5 in those games. The Big cat wanted to know what the record is in the rest of the games that he did not run over 50 yrds.

I will look. I had misunderstood. Initial thoughts would be, what...33 games he has played minus 14 is 19. So 19 games. I am going to have to look at the stats. I had heard it at work from a Panthers season holder.

What is his record when having an egg salad sandwich for lunch on the Thursday before a game in a northern city?

I'll impatiently await your answer. Thanks.

It depends on lunar orbiting. With a new moon and egg salad sandwhich...wait, with mayo or mustard?

Edited by jboyst62

Miracle whip and Frenchs mustard.

I am all about details when it comes to

egg salad sangwitches. consider a potential green olive sliced falling gently into the mix. the orbit is elliptical so recipe IS dependent on time of day/night and gravitational pull.

Jack , the ES sanwich really is HUGE as a variable with Newtons. But i suppose you know this already and are trying to get Jboys to tap out : )