Best bills WRs from a fantasy perspective?

Wazzu Bill

I've got one spot on my fantasy roster that I need to fill from waivers, and I thought I would be loyal to a home player...stevie is already taken obviously, but who would be number 2?

I was thinking Goodwin might see a couple deep balls that could rack up some good yardage and potential touchdowns. I also like the ceiling for Easley....what is your opinion TBD?

I've got one spot on my fantasy roster that I need to fill from waivers, and I thought I would be loyal to a home player...stevie is already taken obviously, but who would be number 2?

I was thinking Goodwin might see a couple deep balls that could rack up some good yardage and potential touchdowns. I also like the ceiling for Easley....what is your opinion TBD?

T.J. Graham seems to be listed as the other starter on every Bills' depth chart I've seen but there have been a lot of positive comments about Woods all offseason. If you want to grab one now, I'd take a flier on Woods. I know it's only preseason but Graham catching only one pass isn't very encouraging.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.