Do the Bills have the best secondary in the NFL?

Rudyc80

Phily was very good offensively BTOGH (Before T O Got Hurt)

Baltimore, I agree, was offensive.

206012[/snapback]

I really don't agree. I think they were middle of the pack offensively. They certainly had their moments (Green Bay sticks out but the Packers secondary may be the worst in the last decade of the NFL) but overall they were nothing more than decent. Just my take on what I've seen.

well philly with johnsons def. blitzes all the time. kearse is edge fast too. balt has boulware when healthy, but suggs too.

but we got similiar rush with shoebel and grays packages.

but the athletes for philly and balt are better. milloy and vincent are at like 32 years old. mcgee is a nickle or dime guy at best and clemens is solid and an athlete who stays healthy and can run to stay in plays. but i would not say that our seconday can shut down a team or blanket a team. look, if we played the colts what would happen? balt would hang with them and so would philly.

well philly with johnsons def. blitzes all the time.  kearse is edge fast too.  balt has boulware when healthy, but suggs too. 

but we got similiar rush with shoebel and grays packages.

Huh? You must be kidding.

but the athletes for philly and balt are better.  milloy and vincent are at like 32 years old.  mcgee is a nickle or dime guy at best and clemens is solid and an athlete who stays healthy and can run to stay in plays.  but i would not say that our seconday can shut down a team or blanket a team.  look, if we played the colts what would happen?  balt would hang with them and so would philly.

206046[/snapback]

Now this I agree with.