The overreacting needs to stop...

Sky is not falling --- Manuel will start week 1, mark my words -- all Marrone said today was that he's penciling Tuel in as starter -- what else is he going to say ? ---- Manuel isn't ready to practice this week, but the game isn't for 2 weeks --- if he says Tuel is starting next Monday, then react -- as for Kolb -- nobody saw him as anything but a potential speed bump to Manuel's development and a clipboard holding mentor --- so, on the QB stand down --- as for Gilmore -- there is reason to react --- BIG LOSS --- Whaley needs to add a CB from waiver wire and hope Pettine can pivot/change his D philosophy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's bad....mmmmmkay ?

Brooks/Rogers/cb x y and z can't catch a cold.. It's gonna be ugly

Yea basically league's worst back 7 just lost their best player. Nothing to worry about guys, stop being so negative. I'm always amazed by the preseason here, filled with the same stupid pollyanna posts, same stupid excuses, same whining about negative posts/posters, only to see that the negative people were right, and then come back and post the exact same **** the next year. I'm not sure if the it's the lack of insight or lack of shame that is more stunning.

I keep hoping that since they have the good taste to be Bills fans that they have memory loss from heavy drinking after the many losses, but I don't know.

Yea basically league's worst back 7 just lost their best player. Nothing to worry about guys, stop being so negative. I'm always amazed by the preseason here, filled with the same stupid pollyanna posts, same stupid excuses, same whining about negative posts/posters, only to see that the negative people were right, and then come back and post the exact same **** the next year. I'm not sure if the it's the lack of insight or lack of shame that is more stunning.

I keep hoping that since they have the good taste to be Bills fans that they have memory loss from heavy drinking after the many losses, but I don't know.

Wait I thought Gilmore was the waste of 1st round pick that got burned all time?

Now he is the "league's worst back 7's best player"