Stop Ashley Simpson

BillsNYC

WOW! Is she really this offensive? I have not heard her before, obviously I am a lucky one. It is amazing these days how certain people actually get careers like this with the "talent" they have. We could also say the same thing about Paris Hilton, who to me looks like she would have a difficult time reciting the alphabet, of course she just hasto rely on her looks.

I've always thought that Madonna was the most overrated, talentless, entertainer of all time. Obviously, i'm in the minority on that one.

I've always thought that Madonna was the most overrated, talentless, entertainer of all time. Obviously, i'm in the minority on that one.

206028[/snapback]

No, she's pretty horrible. Probably the most overrated but Ashlee may be the most talentless.

No, she's pretty horrible.  Probably the most overrated but Ashlee may be the most talentless.

206131[/snapback]

Welcome to today's music industry. The only thing easier for them to market than a "ribbon on a turd", is the younger sister of a "ribbon on a turd". You make me wanna unh unh scream.

I have the Ashlee Simpson orange bowl performance up on my website.  This last week it got over 600 hits. http://ninjanate.com/simpson/

206193[/snapback]

I've heard about that but I've never had a chance to see it. Definately a classic! How do you go back on stage again after that? At least Milli Vanilli didn't get busted on stage!