El Capitan (Trent Edwards) surfaces again and Maybin cut by Bengals

dont play coy with me sjbf. Ive seen you respond to every single post on this board for years so I know youve seen every single opinion on turdwards. But for entertainments sake, ill indudlge you.

1.When a guy is an nfl qb who is being scathed in the media for 2 sesons in a row about checking down, dont you think (if you were a man) you would start going deep? At least once or twice a game?

2.When its 4rth down and the end of a game and you have a chance to score or lose...dont you think a man (not a douche) would throw it? Or would he run out of bounds?

3.When youve lost game after game, during the press conferences would you look sideways at reporters like a little boy and fix your hair looking in the monitor of yourself on the TV as they ask questions (saw this repeatedly) or would you look them in the eye and answer the questions?

its one thing to suck, its another to see how he didnt really care, proving this with his 4rth down play, never and I mean NEVER changing his game to address his obvious problem of checking down and throwing mainly to runningbacks. Also if you watched his press conferences, he sounded like he was just going through the motions again and again not looking at the reporters, but fixing his hair? seriously, who does that on tv while people are talking to you?

To me, being a douche is like being an a-hole (although not exactly anatomically).

I never considered Trent an a-hole.

Thus my questioning of your comment.

He's probably a pretty good guy although maybe a bit narcissistic. Sometimes parents do that to kids and it's not the kid's fault.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic