Brandon Moore signs with cowboys, then retires

Numark

Of course who Moore signed with had nothing to do with his decision. It sounded like he was toying with retirement all along, hence the lack of offers. My point was that had the Bills signed him and he retired, it would have been mockingly been portrayed in the national news as "Moore would rather retire than play for the Bills."

Of course who Moore signed with had nothing to do with his decision. It sounded like he was toying with retirement all along, hence the lack of offers. My point was that had the Bills signed him and he retired, it would have been mockingly been portrayed in the national news as "Moore would rather retire than play for the Bills."

Gotcha. I just naturally assumed that had Moore ended going to Dallas, their negative angle would have been, "Teams like the Cowboys are willing to invest in quality veteran experience while the Bills languish with the likes of Legursky," (not that Sully or Graham are as alliteratively gifted).

Either way, they had to shred their first thoughts for columns today.

GO BILLS!!!

Gotcha. I just naturally assumed that had Moore ended going to Dallas, their negative angle would have been, "Teams like the Cowboys are willing to invest in quality veteran experience while the Bills languish with the likes of Legursky," (not that Sully or Graham are as alliteratively gifted).

Either way, they had to shred their first thoughts for columns today.

Too bad Moore didn't wait another day. :devil: