Rush to finally release remixed version of Vapor Trails

Just finished listening to "Clockwork Angels."

It's a heavier album than I thought it would be - especially being released just last year. That's a good thing. I honestly can't say there was a song I didn't like.

My favorite tune on the album was "Headlong Flight," likely because it borrowed guitar and bass riffs from "Bastille Day," which is from my favorite Rush era. Alex's wah-wah pedal brought me back to the 70s, too.

Thanks for the tip. I'm glad I listened to it and I am very pleased to hear some of the kick ass guitar, bass and percussion in such a recent recording.

I'm assuming everyone on this thread has seen it, but if you haven't, I highly recommend the "Beyond the Lighted Stage," documentary.

I've had it for a couple years and kind of half-ass watched it a few times.

This past Saturday night, however, I had a couple friends over for dinner - who just happen to be Rush fans (we went to the Hold Your Fire concert together back in 1989 at RPI Fieldhouse in Troy, NY).

I'm not sure who recommended it, but we ended up watching the entire thing together, uninterrupted. Great stuff.

Yes. Post Roll The Bones I'd rank the albums:

Clockwork Angels

Counterparts

Vapor Trails

Feedback

Snakes and Arrows

Test For Echo.

You misunderstand. I mean it's top 6 all time for me:

1. 2112

2. Moving Pics

3. Hemispheres

4. Permanant Waves

5. A Farewell To Kings

6. Clockwork Angels

For those still playing along, Clockwork Angels BluRay comes out November 19th!

You misunderstand. I mean it's top 6 all time for me:

1. 2112

2. Moving Pics

3. Hemispheres

4. Permanant Waves

5. A Farewell To Kings

6. Clockwork Angels

I knew what you meant. I only ranked them post-RTB because that's when Gugny said he stopped listening to new Rush. Clockwork Angels is also in my top 5-6 of all time.

For those still playing along, Clockwork Angels BluRay comes out November 19th!

Already pre-ordered!