Comic-Con: WB announces Superman/Batman movie

Mark Vader

It sounds like they're trying to rush to a Justice League movie too fast. They have to relaunch every other character before they do that. I guess they can get away without a Batman relaunch since most people are very familiar with him. The only other one who even had a movie was the Green Lantern, but they can't connect to that movie in any way (and that's a good thing). Zod was earth's first contact with aliens, so it can't be the same earth as the crappy Green Lantern movie.

I do not think GL counts even though he had contact with aliens. He did not tell anyone important and most will assume his ring runs off cannibals and causes hallucinations the way the character acted. They took Hal Jordan and stuck Kyle Rayner's personality into it. Not as bad as the Superman where he left for 5 years and Lois had his son or the terrible Hulk movie or X-Men abomination.

They do not. They can introduce some in movie like they did Avengers. It depends on who they select as part of Justice League too - Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern and Green Arrow are all known by portion of public who go to movies.

Check your sarcasm detector, BillsWatch.

I did it - it read 'clueless'. : :w00t:

Since when was Batman NOT a dark character?

What happened to comic book heros? I hate to use the trite thing, but... 9/11. The world can be a dark place and set even good guys to an edge, especially for those who have to confront the darkness with any frequency.

I'm only refering to the previous movies and tv shows of Batman. The style that they filmed those wasn't as dark and was more "comicy?" like other superhero movies. Something that an entire family could watch and enjoy, now they all have to be "Dark" and Edgy and more for an adult audience