Bills @ Jets 9/22

Thinking about taking the train from Albany - Penn Station - Metlife Stadium for the game in September. Has anyone ever gone this route before? Am I better off just driving? I would prefer to be able to party and take the train both ways. I'm wondering what the chances of being able to get from Metlife after a 4:25pm game back to Penn Station in time for a 9:15 train are? Searched the net but not much information. Thanks for any input.

Shouldn't be a problem....

http://www.njtransit...n=TripPlannerTo

Just put in Meadowlands as From and Penn Station as To.

Thanks. I did check that out prior and it keeps telling me they are unable to provide trip results at this time, or it gives me a combination of walking/buses/trains I need to take. From what I have read, I should be able to hop on a train at the meadowlands to Secaucus junction, and then get to Penn station from there. I am thinking I will just buy tickets at the station rather than beforehand so that I don't have to worry about missing a particular train.

... or it gives me a combination of walking/buses/trains I need to take.

That's what I was getting, even with the date of the game, there were three trips listed, basically one each hour, that would get you back to Penn Station. I just wouldn't wear any Bills gear during the walking portion.