Chef's Surprise

Guffalo

After the sentencing hearing, the victim - identified only as "Glen" - said he wished Orange County Superior Court Judge Richard Toohey could have given Kieu more time behind bars, City News Service reported.

"Deep down inside I was hoping for a stronger sentence, but given the restraints of the law this is what he had to do," he said.

"There may be a situation where I can be happy, but whole? Never ... I've got a long ways to go."

Man! women in Thailand do this too and it is a common Thai threat (BTW it means she caught him cheating). Here they don't usually get life though. I think it has to do with inequality more than anything (I sort of understand it more in those terms) but it is a weird cultural thing that just makes me damn uncomfortable.

Man! women in Thailand do this too and it is a common Thai threat (BTW it means she caught him cheating). Here they don't usually get life though. I think it has to do with inequality more than anything (I sort of understand it more in those terms) but it is a weird cultural thing that just makes me damn uncomfortable.

He said crossing his legs…