Language

4merper4mer

The overrated music thread got me to thinking about Led Zeppelin 4. Some people think this is overrated and some underrated. I don't really have an opinion on that. I am wondering why they call it Led Zeppelin 4.

The word Zoso means four but I do not know in which language. Any help there would be appreciated. Also why not just call it Zoso? It's not like other music hasn't been named with foreign words. For instance, Beerboy's all time favorite song is call "Livin la vida loca" which actually has two languages in the title. Loosely translated it means "I can't wait to come alive in the morning and eat my breakfast cereal". I'm not exactly sure why he likes that song so much.

Anyway, what language is the word Zoso from?

Anyway, what language is the word Zoso from?

Zoso is derived from Jimmy Paige's secret tradition of watching "It's a Wonderful Life" before concerts. They had a documentary on VH1 "Behind the Music" where it showed him curled up on a couch with his guitar watching Jimmy Stewart run in the house looking for ZuZu and his eyes lit up every time...of course, his English accent made it sound "Zoso" instead of "ZuZu" so they went with the phoenetic spelling.

Zoso is derived from Jimmy Paige's secret tradition of watching "It's a Wonderful Life" before concerts. They had a documentary on VH1 "Behind the Music" where it showed him curled up on a couch with his guitar watching Jimmy Stewart run in the house looking for ZuZu and his eyes lit up every time...of course, his English accent made it sound "Zoso" instead of "ZuZu" so they went with the phoenetic spelling.

I don't get it. How does that mean 4? Did he watch it 4 times?