Cool article on the St. Francis NFL "tree"

bills44

It's an interesting quirk - I've for awhile said it was surprising there wasnt more talk about this, but always used the group on a college level which is essentially a similar list. Hashed it this spring and was amazed the list. London fletcher played college ball on the same team as an incoming freshman when they were all outgoing seniors too

A post I made when telesco was hired:

Also of note: I didn't connect the dots that London was a college teammate of josh mcdaniels (wonder child 30 year old head coach, current pats OC), and Brian polian(Stanford special teams coach, polian namesake) and nick caserio (pats dir of pro personal by about age 32/33) . Also just missing overlap with Chris polian (polian namesake, colts former GM), David Caldwell (One if the hottest names for GM interviews), Tom telesco(top dog with the colts), and Greg roman (harbaughs OC in San Fran). Depending on how outgoing seniors and incoming freshman/recruiting played out its possible little John Carroll had all those major football role players in one room for some meetings (might've missed by one year on chris polian but don't want to double check). Odd tidbit for JCU in 1994.

Edited by NoSaint