Kind of a scary quote from a NBA PLAYER!!!

Rudyc80

This is what Steve Francis had to say about his teamate Mobley being traded to the kings! kind of starnge for a guy to say this about another guy!

"Him not being here is going to be tough for me. I don't know what I'm going to wake up for."- Steve Francis on Cuttino Mobley.

This is what Steve Francis had to say about his teamate Mobley being traded to the kings! kind of starnge for a guy to say this about another guy!

"Him not being here is going to be tough for me. I don't know what I'm going to wake up for."- Steve Francis on Cuttino Mobley.

201588[/snapback]

What he will wake up for?

How about his mansion? His pool full of money? His adoring fans? His job which requires playing a game that most people play AFTER they are done working...

Such a tough blow for him.. I feel really bad..

i dont like francis but give the guy a little break, he played with mobley for long time and they admitedly were best friends, that wake up in the morning comment was out there but i know what hes sayin. he knows this is the nba though and you cant afford to get close to someone because trades are so frequent. id be more angry that now christies my teammate.

if I had to pick an NBA team to watch it would be the Magic, since I live in Orlando. Steve o, Stevie Franchise, whatever his newest name is was never my favorite player, after what he did on draft day. But I respect him after that quote, it proved to me that it isn't ONLY money with at least him.