John Abraham

Beerball

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to sign a selfish player like that?

202986[/snapback]

i agree, i think it will effect his "oh so important" pay cheque.....he has proven he can't be counted on to act in the team's best interest and cares more about himself then a big game.......

it was on grass...........that is why he didnt play

202993[/snapback]

...on wet grass. wonder if he needs to check the weather forcast in Pittsburgh before making a decision to start this week.

I doubt anyone here would cut Schobel some slack if he were to say the same thing and Buffalo was in the Playoffs. He'd be run out of town.

...on wet grass. wonder if he needs to check the weather forcast in Pittsburgh before making a decision to start this week.

I doubt anyone here would cut Schobel some slack if he were to say the same thing and Buffalo was in the Playoffs. He'd be run out of town.

203007[/snapback]

Schobel would have a new one ripped IMMEDIATELY and rightfully so. BTW, I'm with you - I'm still pissed at Bruce for missing that Pittsburgh playoff game. Bruce would have been the difference maker that day. Without him, the Steelers ran away from Paup all day.

i defend my position to read between these lines. It'll be interesting to see what is said after the playoffs if the Jets lose.

--------------------

I agree that it will be interesting to see what Herm says. I still have a difficult time believing that the media isn't overhyping this. To me if the guy isn't playing it's not ONLY about his contract and Herm seems to be buying in to this right now as well. But, I don't know if Herm will come out and call out one of his players in public next week after the issue with Bishop last week.