Hippies harrasing "the man" hit with lawsuit in NH

A lot of people I work with couldn't write a document if their life depended on it. And I just read a bestseller that confused "sight" and "site."

"It's just the internet" is no excuse. If you're lax on "the internet," you'll be lax everywhere else, too.

Are you sure you're not the one confused? It wouldn't be the first time. :flirt:

I suppose this might not be practical in New Hampshire (sadly only one picture):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/7717810/Australias-bikini-wearing-meter-maids-forced-to-cover-up.html

"They are a fixture on the bustling streets of Australia's Gold Coast, blonde, tanned meter maids who top up parking meters to prevent motorists from getting costly fines. . . . The girls carry coins to feed parking meters and are sponsored by local businesses."

Wow... What people should do is join a free "service"... To maybe have this group feed the meter for them in case they forget. Heck, don't even have to join... Becomes automatic when the group of "Robin Hoods" feed the meter. An automatic twist on how OTR truckers have legal services set up in other states to defend them in court.

Would this "club" approach work? Still doesn't mean the parker can't get a ticket if the "service" fails to act in time... Fedding the meter is still the ultimate responsibility of person parked.

Would this get the gov't off their jock? There would be no "harassment" since the primary focus is on serving the parker, not trying to cut into revenues. Anyway, how is it harassment if all they are doing is trying to help their fellow citizen and nothing else?

"It's just the internet" is no excuse. If you're lax on "the internet," you'll be lax everywhere else, too.

Too bad the ancient Romans didn't take this approach with their written language. :-P