Bulls/Heat and Lebrons a girl / NBA playoffs thread

Not sure how many of you are watching but this bulls heat series is tons of fun.

NBA refs are very suspect though...it's still mind blowing IMO how bad they can be from game to game.

Lot of chippyness...would love to see Noah punch Lebron in the face before this is all said and done.

Lebron tossing a 15 year vet to the floor then flopping when the vet pushed him back ? What a son of a #<}|{\%€>.

Pulling for the bulls, this series is awesome. Warriors vs Spurs ain't too shabby

Edited by Ryan L Billz

we saw that differently...sure lebron deserved the t for his offense but that shove by the bulls guy was over the top and i really didn't see him flop...he was genuinely pushed hard backwards...i want to see the heat take it all again this year, just an incredible group of talent on that team.

He flew back a lil too far it seemed....maybe nazr did lay into him but he's a big dude saw the push he kinda went with it a lil

**thibeadaeu (sp) boozer and others are crying flop at least

Either way can't wait for game 4 hope the bulls can snag another win or two

As a Mavs fan I hate the heat...Nate and bellinelli and Noah have been fun to watch.

Bellinelli got no calls in that game 3. Here's to a bulls warriors finals...the no Russell Westbrook kills the west..

Watch all the crap LeBron gets away with on the court and more importantly off the court. This guy is a bum. Sure he can play basketball but he is no different then Michael Jordan - a complete prick, douchebag, a-hole.

I wish he'd have got his teeth knocked out.

I don't watch the NBA much, and I'm wondering if the Spurs could beat the Heat. All I care about is the Heat losing, and it just seems like there aren't any other good teams in the league - the Bulls might have been one if they didn't have so many injuries.

• 2 weeks later...

oh quit yer bitchin'.... :D

you know that he is fouled a lot more than he gets calls, people trying to be overly aggressive to stop the greatest player in the game...i am sure the calls equal out in the end and the flopping is his way of trying to level that score..sadly it has become part of the game, and not just exclusive to bron bron and the heat.

that said, this series is pretty frigging incredible...how did roy hibberd get so good, and not just in this series, i realize the heat don't really have anyone to match up with him...but he is a monster this post season...the true beneficiary of this series is going to be san antonio...they will have a week or more to rest and get ready for the finals...should be a very interesting games 5, 5 and 7(if necessary)

He's at it again. Nba needs to fine this 260 pound chiseled flopper....hate this guy, love watching this maniac cry after every play

http://deadspin.com/...-flop-510222176

and of course here is the rest of that gif you put in your OP...whoops...can't link bleacher report links here for some reason...the admin doesn't allow things from that site...oh well the play shows both west and bron bron flopping at the same time