Kim Dotcom laying smack down on Obama, Biden, etc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim in his own words at launch of his new site "Mega". Discusses privacy, government surveillance, human needs, technology ... worth watching no matter which side of the fence you're on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwlLC2PUrH8

I don't have an hour to listen to some guy tell me things I already know, and then base a questionable argument on those things.

Can you just give me the cliff notes? Or, is there anything in this that you think I couldn't write up and present myself?

I don't have an hour to listen to some guy tell me things I already know, and then base a questionable argument on those things.

Can you just give me the cliff notes? Or, is there anything in this that you think I couldn't write up and present myself?

Based on your know-it-all attitude, the answer for you is no. But since no one knows it all, youre obviously wrong too

Based on your know-it-all attitude, the answer for you is no. But since no one knows it all, youre obviously wrong too

You said:

1. privacy

2. government surveillance

3. human needs

4. technology

I'm a recognized expert in 1 and 4. People even invested in my company(fools :lol:). I've done a project for the government in 2, and I was one of the project managers at the company that created one of the first spyware architectures(we were around before DoubleClick). I'd say 20 years of doing my job since high school, specifically the fact that no project has been the same, and I've worked 8 different industries, makes me as knowledgeable as anyone on 3.

So, it is as I said: I don't need somebody to tell me what I already know, because I literally have a track record of knowing it. I get paid to know it.

If you can't give me what I asked for, that's fine.

Either way, I'm not spending an hour listening to this guy. That is what you want, and it ain't happening, so: you lose.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Wow you know everything there is to know about those 4 items, including such broad subjects/fields as #3 human needs and #4 "technology" ... I don't want you to watch the vid, really I could care less. All I want from someone as dogmatic and naively arrogant as you is to stay away from any technology assignment I may have.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Wow you know everything there is to know about those 4 items, including such broad subjects/fields as #3 human needs and #4 "technology" ... I don't want you to watch the vid, really I could care less. All I want from someone as dogmatic and naively arrogant as you is to stay away from any technology assignment I may have.

This isn't going to make me watch the video.

Your assessment of me is hilarious. It is literally fact free.

And, the hilarity of you getting me perfectly wrong? That's not going to make me watch the video either.

You still lose.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Mess with the feds and their big campaign donor special interest groups, here's what you get ...

Are you saying if you steal billions of dollars worth of stuff from someone that doesn't donate to politicians then nobody will raid your home?

Supreme Court throws Dotcom disclosure lifeline

The Supreme Court says Kim Dotcom and his Megaupload associates can appeal again for the disclosure of US Government evidence in its internet piracy case against them.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/supreme-court-throws-dotcom-disclosure-lifeline-ja-140221

New Zealand's Top Court Takes Kim Dotcom Appeal

The extradition hearing against the four men has been postponed once, from March to August, due to legal wrangling and now may now be postponed further. Dotcom and the others remain free on bail pending the hearing.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=184374939