Polls Show Growing Resolve to Live With Terror Threat

As a screenwriter, are the first few minutes of the movie important? If so, don't just post a link without at least a little bit of a printed teaser. Your last name could never be Barnum or Bailey.

Because clicking a link is hard.... :cry:

Jesus. You kitty.

Because clicking a link is hard.... :cry:

Jesus. You kitty.

Listen you featherbrain, I don't want to waste time clicking on a link not knowing what the subject is. For all I know it could be a transcript of you and your many male lover's encounters. You and I look at "Hind sight" in completely different ways.

Listen you featherbrain, I don't want to waste time clicking on a link not knowing what the subject is. For all I know it could be a transcript of you and your many male lover's encounters. You and I look at "Hind sight" in completely different ways.

The link is about a poll that shows more people have learned to live with the prospect of a terrorists attack. At least that's what I presumed from the thread title. :rolleyes:

The link is about a poll that shows more people have learned to live with the prospect of a terrorists attack. At least that's what I presumed from the thread title. :rolleyes:

No, Tom did his little terror attack on this thread and because of his gay affairs with other posters here, this thread has become polluted. At least that's what John in Jax said. Meazza protested, but I think a little too much and Captain Hind sight turned and ran away, albeit very slowly.

This isn't where I expected this conversation to go but I'm into it...

:popcorn:

I wanted to get reaction I guess before editorialized about it... not that I have much to add. I just think it's an interesting poll. It's simultaneously depressing and yet I believe a positive sign of our national maturity.

This isn't where I expected this conversation to go but I'm into it...

:popcorn:

I wanted to get reaction I guess before editorialized about it... not that I have much to add. I just think it's an interesting poll. It's simultaneously depressing and yet I believe a positive sign of our national maturity.

No, I think you're into the pole, and don't even think for a minute I don't know the difference between a pole and a poll.