Anyone see the last two plays?

On the first one Jake Plummer was about to be sacked, sensed it, stepped up and flicked a short pass to the FB avoiding a loss and gaining a couple in the process.

The next play he was about to get sacked and stepped up and completed a pass to Droughns for about 7 yards.

Jake Plummer is far from a top 5 QB in the NFL and even his pocket awareness is 10 times better than Drew.

Apparantly you weren'tactually WATCHING any Bills games this year... Bledsoe was avoiding pressure in the pocket pretty well the last past of the season (8-10 games), scrambling for first downs, throwing the ball away, etc.

If you want to live in denial, move to Egypt.

CW

Plummer is horrible. This guy is too hot and cold which will put him no where near a SB win. He is either shooting the lights out or giving the ball to the other team. Plummer shined on a sh------- team in Arizona. He is now with a decent club and is showing who the weakest link is. IMO they gave up on Grease too fast. Denver always goes to the playoffs but blow it in the first game. Greise or PLummer it does matter who is the QB but they lose and you can only blame the coaching on that one. If i were the owner Shanahan would be out the door.

Because of the 50 "Bledsoe sucks" threads on the board, many of the people who start them usually come up with a different angle...some new insight...something creative, smart, or just downright thought provoking. And in addition, they usually offer alternate solutions.

You, on the other hand, repeatedly say things like "pat, pat, boom" or "Drew sucks" or quote his win/loss record. That's not original. That's not even decent mimicry. And when push comes to shove, you cite TWO plays from the entire season and say "Drew could never do that."

Really? Ya think? Wow...with thinking like that you might have blood seeping from your ears because you really had to reach for THAT thought. Did the see the catches by Reggie Wayne? Josh Reed could never do that! Did you see the hits by Dwight Feeney? Ryan Denny could never do that.

Do you see how unoriginal all of that is? Probably not. Because when push comes to shove and you have no answer, you just tell people you wish they'd get hit by a bus.

199490[/snapback]

Well first off, I would agree that honestly there aren't any viable solutions to the Bledsoe problem. Why? For starters there isn't a free agent QB out there this year that's worth a sh--. Secondly, J.P Losman is not ready to be a starting QB. So if that's what you mean by solutions you are correct, I have none. As far as citing two plays from the entire season, if you would like I can point to a lot more than two. How about his seven sack performance against Oakland? His 4 interception game against Baltimore? His dreadful performance in the first Jets game? What about his nightmare in New England? These are all situations that I think Drew Bledsoe single handedly took the Bills out of the game. The New England game was the worst,but the others aren't far behind. You can not have a quarterback that will lose a game for you all by himself more than once in a season. Every quarterback is going to have a bad game from time to time, but when it's basically half the season that the quy sucks it's too obvious to ignore.

I was a big Bledsoe supporter until this year. I tried blaming it on Gilbride and his system. I tried blaming it on our recievers and our offensive line. I've even tried blaming it on the defense from time to time, but when it comes down to it, Drew is the single biggest reason this team has hovered around .500 since he's been here. That is nothing new forhim. He's either a game over or under .500 for his entire career (it's either 78-77 or 77-78) I can't remember. That's all he'll ever be in the NFL, a .500 quarterback. He's been in the NFL for 12 seasons and his numbers have always been about the same whether the team was great ('96 Patriots) or the team was bad (2000 Patriots, 2003 Bills).

I don't think the Bills need Brett Favre to win the Super Bowl. They need a quarterback that can manage a game and make smart decisions. If you can honestly tell me you think Drew Bledsoe makes good decisions on a football field than there is nothing I can do to change your thinking. I'm not really trying to honestly, it's your right to believe Drew will get us to the promised land, but it's also mine to believe he won't. So far though we are a hell of a lot closer to the first pick in the draft than we are to the promised land.