Mock Draft w/ Trade Scenario

Hyphe23

Just for fun I thought I would do a simulation with us trading all the way back to 23 w/ Minnesota so they could jump up and get Tavon Austin. I tried to be modest in what we could get in return by taking only 23, their 2nd rounder and their 4th rounder.

23 - Geno Smith - QB (I personally don't think he'll be there, but the simulation also still had Barkley, Nassib and Manuel available so take your pick)

41 - Justin Hunter - WR

52 - Sam Montgomery - OLB

71 - Sean Porter - ILB

105 - Vance McDonald - TE

120 - Tyrann Mathieu - CB

143 - Matt Scott - QB

177 - Kerwynn Williams - RB

I don't necessary like all of these players here so I would be open to switching some, but overall it looks like the scenario allows us to fill a lot of need positions with a lot of quality players.

Here we go again. Useless gibberish IMO. Geno won't be there at 23. Zero chance. Yes....zero. I think there's a 3% chance hunter is there in rd 2, he's dam good. If we want geno, we're going to have to trade up, not down.

Hunter is th only pick I like, and as someone else said, slim chance he lasts into the 2nd...although, he may be poised for a bit of a slide due to the case of the droppsies last year.

Oh, and is Minn wants to jump 15 spots into the top 10, I want both of thier 1's.

Here we go again. Useless gibberish IMO. Geno won't be there at 23. Zero chance. Yes....zero. I think there's a 3% chance hunter is there in rd 2, he's dam good. If we want geno, we're going to have to trade up, not down.

Here we go again. Useless negativity without actually reading the post. Like I said it was a scenario I ran through another site. I did not rank the players, and I even said that you could swap out other QBs for Geno because I didnt think he would be there.

The point was that we could still get our first round QB and address a lot of other positions of need by making this trade. You could easily get Nassib, Manuel or Barkley there at 23. Make it Robert Woods at 41 (since you are taking this so literally) and swap out Mathieu for someone like BW Webb.