Buffalo Bills Boogies of the 90's

Does anyone remember the Buffalo Bills Boogies from the early 90's? I think it was oldies 104 that had one for every game play in 91, 92, and 93. If anyone has them and would like to share please let me know. They were comical and fun Bills songs and I think they would be great at a tailgate. I have seen a few of them on youtube but not sure how to download them to MP3. If you got them and want to share that would be great. Those were the good old days and I hope they are coming back.

Does anyone remember the Buffalo Bills Boogies from the early 90's? I think it was oldies 104 that had one for every game play in 91, 92, and 93. If anyone has them and would like to share please let me know. They were comical and fun Bills songs and I think they would be great at a tailgate. I have seen a few of them on youtube but not sure how to download them to MP3. If you got them and want to share that would be great. Those were the good old days and I hope they are coming back.

Get YTD video downloader. Easy to convert youtube videos to mp3.

I remember one called Raiders Suck to the tune of Radar Love that I didn't see on that link above, also Leader of the Sack was a big one they missed.

I do recall almost all of the others listed though. I used to have a cassette with most of these songs on it that I recorded off the radio from the glory years.

Loved Respect.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Jim Kelly pass to Anrdre Reed. :thumbsup: