DB in the 1st....good or bad?

Dibs

Like I've stated in other posts I feel the Bills have drafted so many DB's the last decade because they want to try and counter that awesome Patriots offense with Brady. To date 30+ DB's acquired and they have not even slowed Brady down one bit. Basically because they pass rush has been less then stellar. Even when the Bills had a decent defense they never really stopped the Patriots offense both games.

The one year the Bills fielded a top 5 defense (#5 in Pts & #2 in yards) they beat the Patriots 31-0 in the 2003 home opener. Not to worry tho, the Patriots paid them back at the end of the season by beating the Bills 31-0 in the final game, and the Bills finished the year 6-10.

It just goes to show that a top 5 defense alone will not win games. Kevin Gilbride was the OC as the Bills were 30th in offense.

Should the Bills draft another DB this year it will simply show that nothing has changed at OBD

Edited by FeartheLosing

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect his employer paid for it.

I don't understand this sort of comment.

Somebody is nice, encouraging & appreciative.......and you try and counteract it with an incorrect negative curmudgeonly assumption. Why would anybody want to do that?

I don't understand this sort of comment.

Somebody is nice, encouraging & appreciative.......and you try and counteract it with an incorrect negative curmudgeonly assumption. Why would anybody want to do that?

Geez lighten up. I have noticed for years that most of the long posts on here from 8am-5pm ET.

Geez lighten up. I have noticed for years that most of the long posts on here from 8am-5pm ET.

I live in Australia. 8am-5pm ET is certainly not my 8am-5pm.

Why so touchy? Lot's of poster's admit they do this at work.

Looking back.....I agree that I was a bit touchy....to which I apologize that I overstated things.

Having recently given up smoking, I find that I've been a bit touchy far more than I normally am.

Apologies to anybody else whom I might have over reacted to lately. :beer:

Edited by Dibs

Looking back.....I agree that I was a bit touchy....to which I apologize that I overstated things.

Having recently given up smoking, I find that I've been a bit touchy far more than I normally am.

Apologies to anybody else whom I might have over reacted to lately. :beer:

I can accept that.I quit smoking once. Just a couple days. I was kicking my dogs for anything. Good luck.