If anyone needs to evac because frances...

Ramius

i am being serious here...anyone needing to evac south florida can come up and hang out labor day weekend up here in Tallahassee...got some extra floor space...

but in all seriousness, do it if ya hafta, i dont mind helping out fellow bills fans...PM me if it becomes necessary, and i can give you my contact info...

Let me prequalify you:

1) Do you enjoy drinking a pickup truck full of beer that I would be bringing?

2) Do you know any females aged 19-39?

3) Do you know how to play poker, or at the very least beer pong?

Just messin around brother, but that's a very generous offer. If it looks like things are getting bad, I just might need about 7ft of that floor space :blink:

steve,

1) yes i enjoy drinking truckloads of beer...we have a bunch here as well

2) i know some, and FSU's campus is 10 mins away. where there are about 20,000 females between 18-24

3) yes i play poker quite often, and yes i play beer pong/quarters/anything, hahaha

steve,

2) i know some, and FSU's campus is 10 mins away. where there are about 20,000 females between 18-24

3) yes i play poker quite often, and yes i play beer pong/quarters/anything, hahaha

15205[/snapback]

Hell I'm in New York can I come!!!!! :blink::P

steve,

15205[/snapback]

Ramius you are a true example of what a good person is all about! When people ask me to describe a Bills fan you will be my example! If you weren't so far away I'd take you up on your offer just for the chance to hang with you (especially if you really have truckloads of beer :blink: ). Thank you for your support, if I don't see you this weekend I hope we get to spend some time together in another more enjoyable situation!

Ramius you are a true example of what a good person is all about!  When people ask me to describe a Bills fan you will be my example!  If you weren't so far away I'd take you up on your offer just for the chance to hang with you (especially if you really have truckloads of beer :blink: ).  Thank you for your support, if I don't see you this weekend I hope we get to spend some time together in another more enjoyable situation!

15240[/snapback]

couldnt have said it better....

I'm not gonna lie... im getting a touch worried about this storm. Im not used to watching the news and them NOT saying "but we should be ok" or "everything will be fine"... truth is, they dont know exactly where this is gonna hit, but more schools just closed, and I finally have some sort of plan. Defintly leaving work early tomorrow for all my last minute stuff..