Using Bills Visits In a Bills Mock

Astrobot

Using a complete list of the Bills pre-draft visitors, and DraftTek's Simulator, I've made a "Pre-Draft Visit Mock".

Each of the three first-round picks that GM Buddy Nix has made in Buffalo (C.J. Spiller, Marcell Dareus, and Stephon Gilmore) all made pre-draft visits to Buffalo. I know Kelvin Sheppard, Cordy Glenn, and others also made pre-draft trips.

I've arranged each round from most likely to least likely should the Bills stick to their visits.

RD1---OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia;----QB Geno Smith;----- ILB Alec Ogletree ------QB Matt Barkley;-----S Kenny Vaccaro; ------ LB Kevin Minter

]RD2---QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse; -----QB E.J. Manuel;-----OLB Jamie Collins;----QB Tyler Wilson;-----WR Robert Woods

RD3---WR Ryan Swope, Texas A&M;----QB Mike Glennon;----QB Matt Scott;----QB Tyler Bray

RD4---CB Tyrann Mathieu;-----QB Landry Jones

RD5---TE Ryan Griffin

RD7-UDFA---SS Cooper Taylor, Richmond

UDFA---FS Malcolm Bronson, McNeese State;----S Jonathan Meeks, Clemson;----WR Russell Shepard, LSU;----Jeff Tuel QB Wash.St.

There are 4 Safeties on this list, three of which are UDFAs plus RD1 Vaccaro. Interesting.

I think the plan is to see if Jones-Smith are there at our pick, attempt to trade down for Vaccaro-Minter-Manuel, and use an acquired pick for a Nassib-Collins RD2 and Ryan Swope RD3. Could the Bills be looking at taking 2 QBs (Nassib-Jones, Smith-Jones), or are they doing their due diligence?

Now this I'd be in for...and I think it's realistic if Nassib falls to 41

I would love to see the team trade back in the first and pick one of the LBs you list. With the extra late first or 2nd round I'd like to see them grab Woods or (Hunter) or Swope. I'd prefer a TE but they have not had one visit that would go that high. In the 3rd one of the QBs you list(No specific reason but I just have this very positive feeling about Scott). In the 4th BPA to fit needs. If we don't get a guard in FA we will need one in the draft. A WR or TE in the 5th you list.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.