I think this opens up Nassib to Buffalo

Can we please at least call the guy by his name? It's Cordarrelle Patterson. It strikes me as indicative of actual knowledge of the subject when posters write passionate arguments for or against players when they don't even know their names.

Crap so now Doug Marrone doesn't have knowledge either because the whole Corp situation. DAMN!!!! I hate we don't have a passionate coach now. 0-16, fire ralph, blame Nix, Whaley is cheap and when is Russ Brandon going to die.. or however it goes.

You know what makes no sense? Speaking in absolutes like you how any of these players are going to work out....

You dont know ****....just like the rest of us.....

Speak for yourself. I know more than you Hemet. I said a month or 2 ago in the Shoutbox arguing with Ryan L Billz that the Bills should scrap the idea of drafting a QB in this year's class and just use another stopgap QB to gget us by this year. Seems like the Bills front office hasn't shown any confidence in these QBs. There's a reason that these QB needy teams continue to pick up recycled QBs rather than drafting one. Not my fault you can't see it.

OLB please

That would be the SMART thing to do. There will be plenty to choose from at 8.

Edited by FleaMoulds80

Speak for yourself. I know more than you Hemet. I said a month or 2 ago in the Shoutbox arguing with Ryan L Billz that the Bills should scrap the idea of drafting a QB in this year's class and just use another stopgap QB to gget us by this year. Seems like the Bills front office hasn't shown any confidence in these QBs. There's a reason that these QB needy teams continue to pick up recycled QBs rather than drafting one. Not my fault you can't see it.

Yes....arguing with someone in the shoutbox obviously shows your large football knowledge....you dont know jack ****. Your an armchair quarterback just like the rest of the fans which the exception of the rare few that have some small amount of insider info.....of which you have none.

Original post from John is good. No matter how the draft flows there is going to be a stud defender or a potential OLT still on the board at 8. Rather than being forced to draft a QB there is now flexibility. There are some deals I would do...the 49ers still need help along the Interior DL (They got hurt a lot when Justin Smith was out) and the Secondary, particularly at Safety where they lost their best player. Would you trade 8 for 31, 34 and 62 -- its almost perfect on the value chart. This would give the Bills 4 picks in the first 62 -- that's the QB of the future, Interior OL, WR and ILB--getting a top 5 at each position. Plus probably a damn good TE in Rd. 3.

Yes....arguing with someone in the shoutbox obviously shows your large football knowledge....you dont know jack ****. Your an armchair quarterback just like the rest of the fans which the exception of the rare few that have some small amount of insider info.....of which you have none.

You can keep saying I don't know Jack but i've proven over and over again I know more than you. So you can keep talkin.

Not my fault you can't see or understand logic. If you're picking in the top 10, you better be sure you get a player that can contribute FROM DAY 1. Not Patterson or any of these lame QBs can do that. This team fcking up top 10 draft picks keeps us from being a successful team.

Edited by FleaMoulds80

Original post from John is good. No matter how the draft flows there is going to be a stud defender or a potential OLT still on the board at 8. Rather than being forced to draft a QB there is now flexibility. There are some deals I would do...the 49ers still need help along the Interior DL (They got hurt a lot when Justin Smith was out) and the Secondary, particularly at Safety where they lost their best player. Would you trade 8 for 31, 34 and 62 -- its almost perfect on the value chart. This would give the Bills 4 picks in the first 62 -- that's the QB of the future, Interior OL, WR and ILB--getting a top 5 at each position. Plus probably a damn good TE in Rd. 3.

I am very relieved that they did what they did......we went from a starter we knew was not the answer with a back up we were afraid to play to two qbs that have been starters for multiple teams.......and now we dont have to reach on a qb at 8......and stand to pick up a instant very good starter on either offense or defense........I still think Marrone would like to bring in Nassib and not have to reach for him. The kid improved every year at Syracuse and might not have reached his ceiling yet....and if he isnt ready? Then you have experienced QBs on the roster.

Everything about Kolb says starter except he just cant stay healthy......it was a good signing as long as we dont throw all our eggs in the Kolb basket. He needs protection and targets

no it's my "i'm right, you're wrong post."

na na na na .....got it

how about you both stop your little fight. you are both fans, who cares if you know Kolb favorite cereal in the morning or if Doug Marrone eats his steak medium rare.

Happy EASTER

I doubt what you're saying.

I think Kolb's contract will be structured in a way with playing time incentives and such that his total compensation will go down if he doesn't win the starting job. Almost like a two-way contract in hockey or baseball. He could make a lot, or not.

I don't think so.

Patterson's greatest talent is as a run-after-the-catch receiver. He's perfectly suited to taking shallow, horizontal, west coast-type routes and breaking them long.

i think you nailed it two times. Agree 100 %