Looks like Buffalo will need to draft their offensive players

In the aftermath of losing out on the Fred Davis Sweepstakes it's apparent that until the Bills solidify their QB position it's going to be difficult to attract quality offensive players, unless of course that they grossly overpay them. On the other hand it would seem to be a lot more appealing for defensive players to come here, seeing that we have some marquee players ( Mario, Byrd, Dareus etc etc ) in place.

What stands out the most, and a position that we need to fill desperately, is a WR that we can pair with Stevie Johnson. What FA WR would want to come here when we only have the likes of a Tavaris Jackson? I don't blame them, especially that there isn't even any good options in free agency for another QB. After hearing Carson Palmer trying to pick and choose his next potential team I'm of the thinking that Kevin Kolb is looking like the best option for us if we were to add a QB before the draft.

Whether if it's Cordarrelle Patterson in the 1st rd, either at the #8 spot or if we were to trade down, or they take whoever in a later round the Bills would have a WR of choice that would HAVE to come here and at a much more reasonable cost to boot. Now that Davis stuck his nose up at us I guess that the same train of thought would also apply to the TE position as well.

While I'm on the subject of Patterson, if we were to pass on him in the 1st rd then I would like to see the Bills select DE Dion Jordan but I'm afraid that if the Bills were to draft a DP in the 1st rd that they will take OLB Jarvis Jones because of them missing out on Von Miller back in the. 2011 draft.

Nope. Take EJ Manual at 8, then Robert Woods (wr USC) in round two.

Or, take Cordarelle Patterson (wr TENN) in round one and EJ Manuel in Round two (like Cincy did with AJ green and Dalton).

This thing can be fixed, people. But you gotta swing for the fences.